Skip to main content

Can you read me?

Did you encounter my concerned eyes 
The smile on my face 
a mere reflection of yours 
My expressions don't lie nor they hide 
Scribed in bold as visible as the moon 
Did you Grasp this at the first glance?
That's my query for you 
Can you read me ? ! 


My character reflects the invisible me 
My responses unveils my concern
My heart outlined by empathy 
My way of life casts forth the truth 
Written on my soul as invisible as the air 
Did you grasp this my friend ? 
That's my query to you
Can you read me ? 

Spotting you cheerful & glowing 
Only that can fetch a smile on my face 
Indeed , happiness is shortlived 
In a blink of an eye you push me away 
The gloom wraps me around like a snake 
Yet my thoughts are selfless 
And will love  unconditionally 
With no returns& expectations I walk forth
Never will I  disturb nor trouble 
But will stand afar and watch over 
But just so you know 
I don't judge the way others do
In this life on earth we meet many but no one has read me till date 
But hope someone will someday! 


This poem is written based on the title 'read me' given  to me today morning by one of my best friend!

image source: www.timeforcake.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 Health tips for a glowing skin

1. Water tops the list At least 3 litre per day -  The more the better . Water a day keeps pimples away 2.Fruits Oranges,Lemon,Papaya,Pomegranate,Banana are a few of the fruits among the big list. 3. Veggies Spinach ,Beet root ,Cucumber ,Lettuce ,Carrot ,Tomato 4. Avoid non veg. As crazy as this sounds avoid non veg as much as possible especially the deep fried ones! You can have boiled egg it will be enough to satisfy your body's protein content . 5. Avoid coffee and tea Anything with caffeine is bad for skin 6 Green tea Green is great for skin .Add a few drops of  lemon to avoid that raw flavour of green tea 6. Avoid chocolates candies or cookies or kind any DIRECT sugar 7.Drink half a cup of curd/yogurt every day at dinner ! It's a probiotic- useful for your digestive system 8. NO inbetween snacks ! 9. Consume pulses and legumes 10. Nuts- almonds,peanut , cashew. A handful a day will help 11. Juices. It must be home made. Vegetable or fruit j

Follow your Passion, It will lead you to Success!

  Name: Bittu Jacob Owner of Baked for you by Bittu   1. Why did you pursue baking as career?   During my school days I enjoyed baking with my ‘Amma’. After getting married I used to bake occasionally at home and when we had guests at home.   On my son’s 5 th   birthday, I decided to make a fire truck shaped fondant cake. It was my very first attempt baking a fondant cake from scratch. When my family saw the cake they were quite impressed. To be honest the cake tasted lovely but it was not like those very neat fondant cakes . My family encouraged me to level up my skill by attending cake décor classes.       So I attended a class and learned the basics of cake decoration. Even at that point of time I never thought of taking this up professionally. That same year (2016) in the month of December my Appa asked me to bake 10 cakes to gift his friends. I was nervous about this but my Appa had full confidence in me. He convinced me to go ahead with it. And Guess what? It

The last wish on my bucket list.

Photo courtesy : Harvey Schiller Chateauglenunga  3.10.2 015      After going through my latest reports even my doctor had  admitted defeat.  He didn't want to scare me with the news ,so he sat next to me and patiently explained the situation . No more chemotherapy could save me. My days were numbered. I felt a sense of liberation within myself.  This meant  I could spend my last days at home.      As I stepped out of the hospital, I looked back at the building where I had spent the past six months in pain. I saw my nurse looking back at me sympathetically . I wish I could tell her that I'm genuinely happy to go home. I  was relieved that I wouldn't be in pain anymore. Goodbye to nausea, mouth ulcers and  an aching body. 5.10.2015 Today my husband had covered the huge mirror in our bedroom with a collection of my favourite paintings. He knew how much I hated the mirror these days. I looked like an absolute wreck. My long hair which was once envied by ever