Skip to main content

Can you read me?

Did you encounter my concerned eyes 
The smile on my face 
a mere reflection of yours 
My expressions don't lie nor they hide 
Scribed in bold as visible as the moon 
Did you Grasp this at the first glance?
That's my query for you 
Can you read me ? ! 


My character reflects the invisible me 
My responses unveils my concern
My heart outlined by empathy 
My way of life casts forth the truth 
Written on my soul as invisible as the air 
Did you grasp this my friend ? 
That's my query to you
Can you read me ? 

Spotting you cheerful & glowing 
Only that can fetch a smile on my face 
Indeed , happiness is shortlived 
In a blink of an eye you push me away 
The gloom wraps me around like a snake 
Yet my thoughts are selfless 
And will love  unconditionally 
With no returns& expectations I walk forth
Never will I  disturb nor trouble 
But will stand afar and watch over 
But just so you know 
I don't judge the way others do
In this life on earth we meet many but no one has read me till date 
But hope someone will someday! 


This poem is written based on the title 'read me' given  to me today morning by one of my best friend!

image source: www.timeforcake.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

His Final Message to the World: Don’t Give Up on Your Dream”

My father’s brother — our dearest Lalu Uncle — went to be with the Lord in October 2025. He had travelled to Delhi to deliver this TEDx talk, but sadly, he never got the chance. He passed away before he could step onto that stage. If he had delivered this speech, it would have been one of the most inspiring and viral talks of all time. Take just 2 minutes to read through his incredible testimony — a journey of failure, faith, resilience, and destiny. The last speech Abraham Zachariah prepared – to deliver at TEDx I didn’t go to school. I was sent to school. Hence, for 10th standard, marks were very low and I could get admission only for Commerce group, as no one wanted (is 55 years ago) in my home state Kerala. My mother was very upset as my cousins and friends got into Science groups and she pushed me into Commerce Group. I was used to tell everyone that “Useless fellow, useless fellow, useless fellow are in Commerce Group and all the useless ones are in commerce group.” She was...

“When Love Becomes a Language”

 It has been 9 years since I married Rohit and became a part of this beautiful family, and in that time I came to know Amma as an all-rounder.  I remember once asking Appa about the collection of awards in the showcase, and he told me that most of them belonged to Amma. From writing to creative thinking, to receiving “Best Employee” awards at Cochin Refinery.. ( thats wher she worked) —she was always at the top in everything she did. I even came across her handwritten recipe book, filled with recipes for many dishes including doughnuts which was uncommon back then. Every page was written with neat handwriting and exact measurements. Rohit often told me how Saturdays at home were almost like a feast when Amma would prepare a variety of new dishes for the family. Food was her love language and she found joy in serving the family.  Amma had a way of finding cute coincidences. Amma told me soemthig she had figured out. she told that all the daughter in laws of the house....

Follow your Passion, It will lead you to Success!

  Name: Bittu Jacob Owner of Baked for you by Bittu   1. Why did you pursue baking as career?   During my school days I enjoyed baking with my ‘Amma’. After getting married I used to bake occasionally at home and when we had guests at home.   On my son’s 5 th   birthday, I decided to make a fire truck shaped fondant cake. It was my very first attempt baking a fondant cake from scratch. When my family saw the cake they were quite impressed. To be honest the cake tasted lovely but it was not like those very neat fondant cakes . My family encouraged me to level up my skill by attending cake décor classes.       So I attended a class and learned the basics of cake decoration. Even at that point of time I never thought of taking this up professionally. That same year (2016) in the month of December my Appa asked me to bake 10 cakes to gift his friends. I was nervous about this but my Appa had full confidence in me. He convinced...