Skip to main content

Two poems ; two point of views ,two people-- same story

The disturbed heart
( Point of view of a cheater/betrayer) 

On a roller coaster takes me this guilt,
Disturbed sleep and longest nights ,
Dreams no longer I see ,
Shutting  my eyes to sleep,
Your face is all I can see .
I wish to see you again ,
Just to say I'm terribly sorry .
Though no sorry can mask the scars,
Just to say I wronged you the most .
Though it won't heal the heart,
Want to fall to your feet and cry
Another act is what you'll think
Ever will I surpass this grief 
A lonely path I threw you in 
You Drowned those days in tears I know ,
Your kind heart won't curse me I know ,
But suffering Iam but for every tear you shed ,
Karma followed me and in pain Iam
Please forgive me I beg so 
I lied and betrayed you 
I stamped over your dreams 
I laughed when you  cried
With a devil's mind and a lying soul
Wore I a mask of a lamb 
Inside an evil wolf was I 
This truth could not be hidden for long 
And it tore u into million pieces 
I wish we never crossed paths
Because peace of mind I have none today 
No gods will save me 
Because they were always on your side 
I was your priority always 
But mine was different 
now I have no one to turn to 
All I can do is cry in agony
Because I lost you long back 
Regret I had none back then 

Now regrets are all I have .



I'll turn I'll walk away! (Point of view of the person who was betrayed or cheated ) 

On this tears stained ground,
My sword of love I laid down.
Heard the words I feared I'd hear
Her words scribed through my heart
A living lie fooling his own mind
A devil in disguise
The bloodiest battle of words,
Could have been fought ,
Could tear you apart into pieces,
Can put you to shame in seconds ,
Never will I do any of these
Because there's  nothing left for me to say
So I’ll turn, I'll walk away.

Because it’s all been a dream
False hopes and castles of promises
Happily ever after faded away in minutes
Where will you bury these curses
Their broken hearts drowned ,
Drowned in lake of wounds
There’s nothing left for me to say
So I’ll turn, I'll walk away.

Enemies at war
Is what we could become
Though revenge is sweet,
I won't hurt you ever ,
That's my word and it will be so.
Even though the pain runs so deep,
And the scars will remain.
Yes all the battles you’ve won,
But the war’s been lost.
My tears will cost you peace ,
That day you will remember my name ,
The day when karma hits you .
There’s nothing left for me to say
So I’ll turn, I'll walk away.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

18 Health tips for a glowing skin

1. Water tops the list At least 3 litre per day -  The more the better . Water a day keeps pimples away 2.Fruits Oranges,Lemon,Papaya,Pomegranate,Banana are a few of the fruits among the big list. 3. Veggies Spinach ,Beet root ,Cucumber ,Lettuce ,Carrot ,Tomato 4. Avoid non veg. As crazy as this sounds avoid non veg as much as possible especially the deep fried ones! You can have boiled egg it will be enough to satisfy your body's protein content . 5. Avoid coffee and tea Anything with caffeine is bad for skin 6 Green tea Green is great for skin .Add a few drops of  lemon to avoid that raw flavour of green tea 6. Avoid chocolates candies or cookies or kind any DIRECT sugar 7.Drink half a cup of curd/yogurt every day at dinner ! It's a probiotic- useful for your digestive system 8. NO inbetween snacks ! 9. Consume pulses and legumes 10. Nuts- almonds,peanut , cashew. A handful a day will help 11. Juices. It must be home made. Vegetable or fruit j

Follow your Passion, It will lead you to Success!

  Name: Bittu Jacob Owner of Baked for you by Bittu   1. Why did you pursue baking as career?   During my school days I enjoyed baking with my ‘Amma’. After getting married I used to bake occasionally at home and when we had guests at home.   On my son’s 5 th   birthday, I decided to make a fire truck shaped fondant cake. It was my very first attempt baking a fondant cake from scratch. When my family saw the cake they were quite impressed. To be honest the cake tasted lovely but it was not like those very neat fondant cakes . My family encouraged me to level up my skill by attending cake décor classes.       So I attended a class and learned the basics of cake decoration. Even at that point of time I never thought of taking this up professionally. That same year (2016) in the month of December my Appa asked me to bake 10 cakes to gift his friends. I was nervous about this but my Appa had full confidence in me. He convinced me to go ahead with it. And Guess what? It

The dot, turban and the hijab.

                                         It was another day at middle school. I still had not made any friends. Well , the truth is I really tried but no one  wanted to be my friend. It was lunch time and I was looking for a place to sit in the cafeteria. This is one thing I dread the most. Everyone had a group of friends of their own. The popular group sat in the corner. They were the cheerleaders, basketball players, kids with good looks (most of them wore makeup so cannot really tell if they were really good looking) and then there were the rich kids who only wore only branded clothes , shoes.  I certainly did not belong there because I didn’t have the skinny body type which those cheerleaders had. Forget sports. I cannot even do ten push-ups straight. I wore clothes which I got on sale from JCpenny and not Armani, Gucci or Nike. When it came to looks neither did i  wear fake lashes nor did I have hair extensions.  I did not have a tongue piercing, ta